take what you need
A step-by-step roadmap to the goal
Digital agency connected with you
Good web design focuses first on the user experience. Although a polished and professional presentation is essential, the visitor should feel comfortable and confident while visiting your website.
Communicating your message efficiently and leading the visitor to decide to work with you or purchase your products to meet their own goals is the productive and expected result of good strategic content and persuasive writing.
Ask me whatever you want
Web Design & Content Marketing
Google is in the business of making people happy by helping them find the perfect answer to a user's search. That's why Google collects data from your website to understand who you are and what you do.
My development process makes this easier for Google by taking a holistic approach to SEO. If you want to rank well, all aspects of your website need to work perfectly, including clean and organized code, excellent and well-structured content, and a safe and comfortable user experience.
Unique and original quality content is the heart of SEO.
Take this example: a person has a question related to a specific aspect of your business that you know very well. In a post on your blog, beforehand, you have already written a lot of useful and quality content about it. This content is cited on other authors' blogs and Google recognizes this as human validation, and makes your content easier to find.
Of course, a good SEO practice follows certain rules and I will provide you with a simple outline to follow them.
Not in all. If you have just launched your business, you should use the most popular social networks until you grow a little. The speed of communication they provide is spectacular.
When you have stability you will see which networks give you the best results and give a little more attention to one, while you continue to grow.
If you have a large and stable business, you can delegate network management to a strategic agency like mine.
The best recommendation is to hire a web designer. hire me. 😉
If you are not someone active in the industry, you will not realize, until it is too late, the enormous amount of information that must be handled.
Look at it like this, if you work with me you gain many things:
- Time. You are dedicated to your business, family, projects and more. Your time is short and valuable. Let me take this task and I will build a professional project.
- I will work with you to create a personalized proposal according to the needs of your business.
- I will develop the website with the best and latest technological tools.
- Each site or web page is only thoroughly known by the person who built it. Since I built it myself, if a problem were to arise I'll know right away what's going on and I'll fix it.
- I will provide you with a professional design and it will give your visitors the confidence to think that yours is indeed a professional business.
This is what happens. In such a competitive world, there are few businesses that can position themselves over others immediately. In a study by SEO software specialist Ahrefs, they found that “among the pages that ranked in the top 10, only 22% of them were less than 1 year old” (Search Engine Journal).
Still the race is not lost. To produce results as soon as possible I'll do this:
- I will audit the health of your website and fix everything that needs attention.
- I'll make sure your site is 100% mobile friendly – among the highest priorities when it comes to Google.
- I will optimize your content for speed.
- I'll fix broken links and mismatched anchor texts.
- I will recommend a content strategy and help promote the growth and authority of your website.
The development of a project varies depending on its scope and its objectives. As long as all deadlines are met, I usually estimate between 4 and 6 weeks. Following our initial recognition conversation, you will receive a detailed schedule of the projected workflow, including delivery dates.